My title of the stated topic literally depicts the clear sense, as anybody having the problem of Frozen Shoulder, for them, it’s really a bad nightmare, as it’s condition gets more vigorous at night time, snatching away from one all the sleep and sweet dreams of those, who experience the all-time bad pain which continuously re-activates the growing pain and causes stiffness in the joint muscle to move it around or anywhere.
A human body is being related to that of a machine, as it works as a machine throughout the life, so like a machine broke down causing a vast impact on other works as well.
The same case is that with a human body when any part of it doesn’t work out properly, the whole body seems to deactivate itself and concentrate on affected part that has been a slowdown or caused damage and soon likely to turn into a big hindrance in properly deliverance of other work too.
A weak body or bearing in itself a feeling inflamed pain, of course, nobody wants to be with it for long because it’s simple, you can’t be able to be a lively productive person, as before. And pain or re-occurring ache in any part of your body actively slows down your potential to give out your best at that moment. Likewise, in case of a “Frozen Shoulder”, it shouldn’t be tolerated, as its pain goes vigorous and could last up to years.
Having immense pain in the shoulder joint can at times make you stop doing work, due to a bad shoulder. Some people at the initial stage, when the pain occurs often tend to think that maybe it’s been started due to stretching exercise they do, or someone in sports got hit, and all in one reason one give due to sleeping on one arm for a long time. But once started digging down deeper, the problem started in another name. Basically, the problem and the pain started in the shoulder joint, it’s not at all necessary that a person could be of certain age or a youngster. But most commonly, frozen shoulder arises in many people aging between 40-60 years. A frozen shoulder could also show its milder signs in growing adults also.
This is how we all know about a minor problem takes a big turn. Having three bones that are, Humerus, Shoulder Blade(Scapula) and the Collarbone(Clavicle) adjoins each other to form a ball and socket joint supported by a tissue as shoulder capsule itself further lays the foundation of taking the form of a frozen shoulder. But slowly-slowly, the pain grows acute when the synovial named fluid which facilitates the shoulder joint’s movement is being produced in little amount, hence, making the overall and joint motion in less indeed limited.
When the shoulder itself couldn’t take a necessary motion and shoulder tissue become thick and tight promotes stiffness as a whole, and making frozen shoulder case worse. Along with it, the surrounded shoulder muscles might be felt like in pain. In this re-occurring process it also slowly hijacks the muscles affecting the upper arm, making it for a person harder to even sleep at night. The frozen shoulder process is not as easy as one could think, it goes completing its three-stage phases comprising of :
The Starting Phase (Freezing Stage) :
- In this stage, it starts developing pain on its own, that someone can’t imagine why the pain in the shoulder rose up and isn’t going and sometimes increased in severity and at any point of time it can appear with moving off the shoulder.
- Gradually, it could take its worse form, hurting mainly at nights, when someone is trying to sleep.
- The limit of its lasting is understood to be up to 9 months and within the completion of time, it diminishes the motion of your shoulder.
The Middle Paining Phase (Frozen Stage) :
- In this stage, it becomes more difficult to move the shoulder while doing he daily routine work and becomes more stiff with time.
- Its period of lasting is usually up to a year.
The Setting Back Phase ( Thawing Stage) :
- At this ending stage, the shoulder gradually sets in the motion from little to To get perfectly move along the shoulder, it could take even two years for doing any work without fear of pain.
There is no certain reason stated for developing a severe frozen shoulder as per the orthopedists say across the countries. Frozen shoulder develops itself in a medical condition, that affects majorly the females aging from 40s-70s. It keeps the capability that highly rises when the patients are on their recovering stages on the way when they come out of stroke or surgery being done, which demands from them, hours of rest from their bodies.
Another reason for cause may be when a person is having diabetes or specific kind of heart disease, or even Parkinson’s, these combinations may even increase chances of getting a frozen shoulder.
The causes of a frozen shoulder may be triggered or initiated by any one of the above disease or condition. Though when it comes up to the diagnosis and treatment, the respective doctor could further advise getting a medical examination done through the ways of Ultrasound or X-Rays. Some even advise seeing the severity of pain to get an MRI done to take a deep look at the factors of pain in the shoulder.
Going to a reliable doctor or physiotherapist can prefer some relevant medications to head out pain along with some suggested stretching exercises and therapy which could bring upon the relaxation to the shoulder joint muscles at least for a while.
- Ibuprofen (Basically to reduce the amount of inflammation caused by relation to a frozen shoulder)
Surgical Methods includes:
- One of the usual surgical treatment involves Joint Distension in which a doctor with the help of injection injects sterile water in the shoulder joint capsule in the sense to lengthen the inside tissue to discover the range of movement for the affected shoulder.
- Another method involves Shoulder Manipulation that includes giving an anesthetic injection to the patient in the shoulder joint to numb the pain, afterward actively diagnosing the range of motion up to the limit the shoulder could be extended.
While its common to take up medications and relevant surgical methods if needed that prior. But before going up for any major and advanced treatment. Its highly recommended to try out some of the natural remedies for ‘Adhesive Capsulitis’ condition, known as Frozen Shoulder, to save your time, and effort to get cured.
Some of the applicable remedies, which surely provides relief within time are :
‘Magnesium’ plays a vital role in joints and retaining their fiber health in the body, which proves essential for every particular movement inside the body. Best sources – Beans, Nuts, Fish, Leafy Vegetables.
Tip: For a quick relief, a medicated spray containing magnesium can be sprayed on the shoulder joint.
Natural healing agent “Turmeric”:
It has been proved essential when it comes to relieving strong pain and is also one of the anti-inflammatories, during the pain, turmeric helps to reduce inflammation improving health and skin related issues.
3. DMSO medication makes it easy:
Known as “Dimethyl Sulfoxide” has been prescribed by doctors to treat cancer. In many of the cases, it has proved itself beneficial to get relieved from joints pain.
Tip: It can also be used for relevant scars and headache as it can be easily absorbed by the skin.
4. Vitamin D for keeping bone health:
It helps to maintain and retain calcium essential for bones and joints. Best sources – Fish, Orange Juice, Cheese, Almonds.
Tip: Taking supplements of Vitamin D can also be beneficial.
Some of the ways to treat “Frozen Shoulder” in a hassle free way.